Even if you feel confident in the accuracy of your diagnosis, it always wise to get a second opinion. Your health is way too important to not consider all your options.Dr. Myles Free MRI Evaluation Institute of Spinal Disorders
Get a free review of your MRI from Dr. Robert Myles, offering over 15 years of experience and expertise as a renowned orthopedic spine surgeon.
You should seek our free review if you:
How to get your free MRI evaluation
- Have been recommended surgery, but you want to explore all your options
- Have had an MRI scan
- Have questions regarding the result, whether it was positive or negative
- You are wondering about other treatment options
- You want to know if the latest techniques are available for you
- Drop off your MRI films and report. You do not need an appointment
- Please complete and drop off MRI Review Form with your MRI
- Your films and report will be reviewed and you will be contacted with the observations.
A free MRI review from the Institute of Spinal Disorders can help you be better informed in assessing all your options and the latest techniques available. Whether you just need a second opinion or are searching for a premier surgeon to evaluate your condition, we can help you.
Please call our office today at 817-288-0084 or click here
for information about our Free MRI Review or other services offered at the Institute of Spinal Disorders.